ARSENAL SOCCER CLUB
…When you are serious about soccer…
Arsenal Soccer Club (Arsenal SC) will be holding tryouts for all players U9-U19 wanting to compete in the 2014-2015 season beginning on Thursday June 12, 2014. The teams participate in the Mid Ohio Select Soccer League (MOSSL) and Buckeye Premier Youth League (BPYL).
Why Choose Arsenal SC?
- Focus is on player development while providing a competitive yet fun learning experience.
- Low Fees!! Arsenal SC fees are among the lowest in Central Ohio.
- Professional coaching staff. All coaches are certified through the USSF or the NSCAA soccer coaching organizations.
- Arsenal SC has placed many players on ODP state teams, ODP regional teams, and High School All State Teams.
- High quality experience for very reasonable rates. Fees cover professional coaching, 2 tournaments (with the option to do more, if desired), referee fees, league fees and player registration with Ohio South Youth Soccer Association.
New for the 2014-2015 Season
- Tryouts for the Fall 2014 AND Spring 2015 will be held in June 2014. There will not be spring tryout session in November as done in previous years. If you want to play in spring 2015, then you MUST participate in the June tryout dates summarized below.
- U9 – U12 boys and girls teams will be participating in the Mid Ohio Select Soccer League.
- U13 – U14 boys and girls teams will participate in the Mid Ohio Select Soccer League or Buckeye Premier Youth League.
- U15 – U19 boys and girls teams will participate in the Buckeye Premier Youth League.
Teams Birth Date Range Dates and Times
U8 – U12 Boys and Girls 7/31/2007 – 8/1/2002 Thur. June 12 6:00pm-7: 30pm, Sat. June 14 4:30pm-6pm
U13 – U19 Boys and Girls 7/31/2003 – 8/1/1995 Fri. June 13 6:00 pm-7: 30pm, Sat. June 14 6pm-7: 30pm
You must be present during at least one of these dates to be considered for a team.
ALL PLAYERS MUST PRINT OUT A REGISTRATION FORM AT WWW.ZARSENAL.COM
Tryouts will be held at Riverside Park at the ROSA soccer complex. Players need to arrive 30 minutes prior to their try-out time.
For More information contact Steve Ashby (Director of Coaching) firstname.lastname@example.org or Bill Glaze (Technical Director) email@example.com